The massage is an important addition for your daily life and at the same time on of the worldwide oldest treatment methods, which origins can be traced back to old china.
Today massages are offered in all spas and wellness facilities, and the multiple positive effects on mind and body should be reason enough to book a massage on your next free day!
The following list contains some oft he positive mind-body effects:
• Relaxation of mind and muscles
• Relaxation of skin and connective tissue
• Lowering of blood pressure and heart frequency
• Stress reduction
• Enhancement of muscular blood flow
• Improvement of metabolism
• Improvement of wound healing
• Alleviation of pain
• Diverse positive effects on organs
Relaxation and stress reduction are crucial elements to stay healthy in the long run. Especially on days with low energy and motivation, it is much easier to get motivated to visit get a masseur as it is to pursue the training schedule. Make the best use of the positive effects of massage and enjoy yourself!